2011/06/07

My sincere apologies

I have put myself in a corner (well sort of)
as I am really and truly sorry


But as my financial year-end is nearing,
there has been way to much work


that resulted in little personal time for myself...
okay, FINE!!...and also NO sideline action


Although for some reason beyond my comprehension,
my canings, paddlings and whatnots have not reduced in any way!

http://allthingsspanking.com/

I have had no time at all to read blogs or even leave comments


As my current status remains overworked and tired
(with a constantly sore bottom)


But, there is a light at the end of the tunnel....


as hopefully everything will soon return to normal...
eh...except my bottom.

5 comments:

Velvet said...

Wishing you time to dance in the rain,

Hugs,
Velvet <3

MarQe's Study said...

It's too late for 'sorry' lady !! Study !! NOW!

MQ x

Raven Red said...

Velvet, so do I. Really and truly. I have another 3 or 4 weeks of hell, but then it will be all over...until next year. UNLESS, I find myself a job in the UK!! (GRIN)

Hugs

Raven

Raven Red said...

MarQe

But I am REALLY sorry...truly. Seven weeks to go before I arrive at Heathrow airport!! Eh...going opposite direction to wherever your study might be. (GRIN)

Hugs

Raven

Anonymous said...

Raven
I loved your latest Blog and sincerely hope that by eating correctly and managing what you say to both Uncle Nick and me, that you are able to stay out of trouble for the next seven weeks.
This will at least ensure that you have time to run in the fields without a sore bottom. It will also ensure that Uncle Nick has a pristine canvas on which to leave his mark.
Whilst I would be delighted to see you for a cup of coffee and some positive reinforcement, I will be disappointed if I have to re-motivate or discipline you before you depart.
Be good.
HH
xxx

Creative Commons License
Raven Red by Raven Red is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.