2011/01/22

A Spanking Question


I have various scenarios around the "men always ask" bit...Who exactly were they asking? 

"Sir, I would like to ask you for your daughter's hand in marriage, and would also like to know whether I should be spanking her bottom".
I can only imagine the look on my father's face...

"Vicar, thanks for marrying us, just a quick question, should I spank my wife?"  
Most likely, a long prayer session will be coming up...

"Honey, we are now married, should I be spanking your bottom?" 
Okay, to be honest, Uncle Nick ever so often will ask "Do you want your bottom smacked?", but for some odd reason even if I do reply in the negative, it makes no difference...
I tend to walk away with a sore, warm and red bottom soon after the question was asked...  

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Raven Red by Raven Red is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.