2010/11/04

Countdown to a caning

When I boarded the flight to the UK, I was excited, tired, apprehensive and nervous. It has now been a week, and I can honestly say there has not been a day where I did not enjoy myself. But I am out of sorts, in a big way.

Uncle Nick yesterday in his illness even had enough, although I actually think he was just looking for an excuse to get to my bottom. So, I can now officially say that I have been spanked, over someone's knee, albeit it was only a quick couple of swats. And I should be happy right?

Wrong. I am miserable, my temper is shorter as normal, I am reluctant to engage in any conversations, and to be honest, am walking around as if I have a sore tooth. And to say that Uncle Nick is slowly but surely running out of patience is putting it mildly. He keeps on asking what is wrong; I keep on doing the stupid woman thing of saying: "Nothing". 

Until this morning, I really did not know why I was feeling this way, and there was nothing I could point to, so the "nothing" answer seemed to only logical one. Then it struck me this morning, and I could not actually believe that for two days I have been walking around moping. I am in my own odd way a creature of habit and it has been firmly established that I build up this inner tension that eventually manifests itself, within a two-week period.

There was my answer: I am overdue for a punishment. So, this morning, I told Uncle Nick I finally figured out what was wrong with me. When hearing what I had to say, he just folded me into his arms, and said, "We will sort you out today", and as I am sitting here, I now that in less than an hour, he will be doing just that.


With a cane. For doing this...

2 comments:

joey said...

one more good one clever scribe that you at the bottom of the page lovely girl

Raven Red said...

Thanks Joey.

Creative Commons License
Raven Red by Raven Red is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.