2011/01/13

Lust (for the lack of a better word)

A couple of not so good working days resulted in me being slightly depressed and morose. In order for me to brighten up my mood up and stay positive, I decided that I would distract myself by searching the internet for photos to use in my blog. And did I find a photo! All negative thoughts were gone within seconds as I stared at a photo that were silently promising that a bottom will soon be bared; giving wordless assurance that exposed flesh will be burning and changing in colour...

So...
I was thinking that with my best pout


and wearing the sexiest outfit I can find


maybe, just maybe, I can get this gentleman to visit me....


Wonder if cold showers work for women as well?

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Raven Red by Raven Red is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.