2010/11/10

I admit defeat...

I have faced an angry taxi driver, and managed to walk away without being harmed.
I have faced an even angrier Uncle Nick about the same incident, and apart from a harmed bottom, was still okay
I have even entered the London Underground and managed to emerge the same day, not getting lost once.
I have eaten mushy peas, steak and ale pie, and even had a pint or two of beer, and not only survived, but enjoyed it.

But sadly I have to report I have been forced to cower underneath a duvet, surrounded by tissues, medicine bottles....
I have faced the common cold ...and now publicly admit defeat.

I do promise though that once some form of peace agreement has been reached, I will resume my blogging...right now though I am off to search for another blanket, Vitamin C, a new box of tissues and a hot cup of anything....

5 comments:

Kirsten Ellison said...

Oh, poor Raven.

Is it the Springbok Flu where you cough up yellow and green as well?

Rest up Red One.

Kirsten. xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry Raven. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon, Raven!

Hugs,

Pink

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better!
Now you know why I hate ai travel and going to Mud Island. The other lesson - stay out of the rain!!
HH
XXX

Raven Red said...

Happy to report that I feel much better, if you ignore the voice - Kermit the Frog is a shade greener after hearing it...
Thank you for all the well wishes..and HH, Mud Island so far has been great fun, and rain, and rain, and rain...oh, and some more rain...

Hugs

Raven

Creative Commons License
Raven Red by Raven Red is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.