2011/02/25

Bottoms Up - It is Friday!!

.I can now finally say it is Friday!
It has been an awful, long week.
I got ill and was in bed on Monday,
with a bottom still sore, ever so meek.


Tuesday I opted to work from home,
surrounded by tissues, and with a temper rather short,
a side effect of cabin fever syndrome,
with conversations literally being nothing more than a derisive snort.


On Wednesday, I went off to work,
with a tender bottom reminding me of all my woes.
Bumped into my favourite and obnoxious jerk,
the day was rather long and full of lows.


 On Thursday I was in full-out rebellion and sick
of my sore bottom, tight chest and coughing - I had enough.
A barbed comment or two flung at Uncle Nick,
earned me a warning and quite a sharp rebuff 


And so it is finally Friday.
I am still at home, and although I am still slightly ill.
I will be very honest when I say that today;
I would rather be spanked than to take another pill


So I raise my glass of orange juice in the air
To firmly declare: "Bottoms Up" all of you
Here is to next week, and even a bottom bare
Hopefully for a wallop or two, a spanking long overdue!!

6 comments:

Emanuele Lombardi said...

So glad that you are starting to feel more yourself.

Happy spankings

Emanuele

Hermione said...

Bottoms up to you too, Raven. There's nothing like a few well-placed swats to get those sinuses cleared.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

I'll drink to that. Happy weekend Raven.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Raven Red said...

Emanuele

Thank you, I am slowly but surely getting there. Somehow it did help to finally go to the doctor. (GRIN)

Raven Red said...

Hermione

I agree! And I really do have SERIOUS problems with my sinuses..(innocent smile)

Raven Red said...

Thanks Ronnie - hope you have a splendid week-end as well!

Creative Commons License
Raven Red by Raven Red is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.