2011/04/26

A new Spanking Adventure awaits...

After starting with my blog, and being slightly outspoken at times on Facebook, I had, during my previous visit to the UK, a few people indicating that they would like to meet me in person. Some invitations/requests were nothing more than a mere courteous offering; however, a couple of people were quite serious and genuine in their requests. Now, I could give a long-winded explanation about personal safety, conservatism, limited time available etc, and although it did play a role, the fact of the matter was, although wanting to explore more about this person I had become, my courage levels were rather on the low side.


My curiosity did outweigh my cowardice on one occasion, and as such, I did meet the London Spank Daddy. Although my bottom was not very impressed with me at the end of the meeting, I will remember the day for quite a while. Getting ready for my next visit to the UK, I have indicated to a renowned blogger that I would love to meet him (ahem...coffee and cake only!), and it seems that I will be having the honour to meet MarQe in person during my upcoming visit. (Ever seen a child’s face when waiting for an ice cream that is being scooped into the sugar cone? That is pretty much how I feel about this meeting).


 During my time with Peter Jones, I heard about “munches” and how similar minded people regularly met socially, which, being a very private person myself, I found fascinating. Driving Uncle Nick close to insanity with all my questions afterwards, I had a tour of the Moonglow studios where spanking videos were filmed, saw a dungeon that still frightens the living daylights out of me, especially after meeting the Dungeon Master who was the most friendliest and courteous man. I met a spanking model, heard stories about spanking parties, and saw a cupboard full of spanking implements (okay that was actually worse than the dungeon). I never had been as well behaved as I was on that particular day, but I can firmly declare that it was one of my highlights during the visit.


However, there is still another part of me wanting to explore more; to understand myself better, to see what it is that makes me into who I am. So, for a while, I toyed with the idea that during my next visit I maybe should be part of a spanking party, but when Uncle Nick explained the whole set-up, every part of me that is shy (99.99%) shrank back in horror. To say that I discarded that idea quickly after that, is quite an understatement. My temper is definitely one of my biggest downfalls in life, but on the other hand, my curiosity to fully explore the unknown, often lands me trouble than anything else. So, thinking about what it was that I still wanted to explore, and taking into consideration that there is people that ever since my previous visit, still insist in wanting to meet me; I had a long chat with Uncle Nick about my latest brainwave.


This man understands me better than anyone in the world does. He understands my fears (although some less laughter in certain quarters will be appreciated), he understands my temper (eh...less spanking would really be appreciated), and he knows about the deep sorrow and pain that I do carry around. He knows what it is that makes me laugh, but most of all, he understands that I am always reaching out, wanting to know and understand more about this submissive part that defines me, in a world that only seems to notice my dominant, self assured personality.


Therefore, in my upcoming visit in August/September to the UK, I have decided to make myself available for a couple of one2one sessions, well, three in total.  I had to make the decision to charge for these sessions purely based on an exchange rate that left me reeling during my last visit. The ticket assistant at one of the train stations was not amused when I asked him where I could go to check on my majority shares that I had just purchased. One of the sessions has already been booked; as a rather persistent gentleman made sure that he remained number one on my "I will think about it" list. The plus side of this is that I made a very good friend in the process, but I was also promised that my bottom would be rather tender afterwards.


Only time will tell whether this latest exploratory venture of mine was the right decision to make, but I have had wasted years trying to fit into one of the boxes that society had deemed appropriate for me. It might have become nothing more than a repetitive cliche for some, but my belief in the "Nothing ventured, Nothing gained" idiom means that in three months exactly from today, I will be experiencing a new spanking adventure...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Raven

It all sounds so exciting but please watch yourself when meeting strangers and I am sure you know all the protocol's in doing so.
The most important thing to remember when you finely meet the person is to have coups amount of fun

CB

Pink said...

Sounds like lots of fun, Raven! I think exploration is key -- did a bit of it myself before I met D. There is something to be said for the extra swarms of butterflies when meeting a new person who you know, in short order, will be seeing your bare bottom. :)

Have fun. And, of course, be safe!

Anonymous said...

Raven: Please be safe meeting strangers in the UK. FYI. Spanking parties are a great way of meeting people in a safe and fun environment. They enable you to connect up with like minded people who are kind and respectful and protective of each other.

Erica said...

How exciting! :-)

I know all too well the eagerness to stretch and explore everything possible in this scene.

Bear one thing in mind (and no, it's not about safety; I know you know all that). Sometimes the spirit is willing, but the flesh says "No freaking way!" Pace yourself, and don't overextend yourself with promises to play. Your bottom will thank you!

Raven Red said...

CB

Will look after myself, and definitely planning to explore - the fun bit? Not so sure yet...(GRIN)

Hugs

Raven

Raven Red said...

Miss Pink

I agree - and will be safe. That sort of comes naturally to South Africans lately...

Hugs

Raven

Raven Red said...

Joey

Will look after myself. Promise.

Hugs

Raven

Raven Red said...

Erica

My bottom generally refuse to talk to me lately...except to complain. Thank you - and promise I will look after myself - and sulking bottom.

Hugs

Raven

Creative Commons License
Raven Red by Raven Red is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.